Can you Trade Without Money in Mumbai? The answer is a partial no. Often new traders tend to invest a minimum amount to reduce the chances of loss or risk but in the business of trading, the success mantra is – the more you invest, the more will be your returns. To gain more or higher profit, it is mandatory to invest high as well. Those beginners who wish to Trade Without Money in Bangalore or Trade Without Money in Kolkata, often uses high leverage on the accounts which is risky like 5-10 percent per trade risk. Trading being an exciting business across the globe is risky and without a proper investment, profit is not possible.
• Zero capital trading with demo accounts – A broker has this advantage of opening a demo account on behalf of the investor. This account will allow access to virtual currencies but the drawback is you cannot withdraw money in case of profit as well since this account completely belongs to the broker. Demo accounts can help in understanding the market strategies better
• No Deposit Bonus – This is a kind of demo account where you can withdraw the money only in case of profit. For new traders this type account is more beneficial
• Trade using affiliate programs – It is a process of promoting a broker already involved in the business. In case it attracts more people to invest, you will get commission. This commission can be withdrawn or used for investing in the trading
• Brokers often arrange for different contests and competitions for real or demo account. To win the same, you need to continuously increase the virtual currency maximum number of times in shortest time period possible. This will earn you money as rewards in real account
• Another simple way of earning rewards or to Trade Without Money in Kolkata is to add comments constantly on different platforms or forums or opinion polls. Brokers often pay a hefty amount for writing top class reviews
There are various methods of trading like trading with forex or any other financial assets but to master the art, appropriate guidance form the experts is required. At Bear Street, a potential trader is exposed to Indian and foreign markets.
The more you invest, the more will be your profit drawn but that does not mean you have to invest your hard-earned money. The above tips and tricks will work wonder for a beginner to learn trading techniques without a heavy investment in the beginning. You can make use of different free resources like web videos to learn tactics of trading business and at the same time save for your brokerage account in the near future.